Sunday 18 July 2010

Hmm...

Okay this is yet again another attempt to get back into blogging.

Life is busy!!!
I am getting married on August 22nd, we are moving on August 15th and I have also started my business up again.

Why all at the same time, you ask?

One might say I have masochistic tendencies...

Well the wedding was planned since March.
The move was a "take it or loose it" deal, meaning that if we had not signed the contract when we did we would not have gotten the house:

And we really wanted it!

The business has to be done now too because there is a financial component to it which means, that I have to get it done now...

I will put three crosses into my calendar when it is all over.

My wedding dress will be a mix of these two:



The seamstress will take the body from the first dress and put the sleeves and the hood from the second one on it. Different colours though although I can't elaborate on it as Simon might be reading this and he is not supposed to know! :-)

Simon will be wearing a Kilt!

Not in his clan tartan though which is McLeod of Lewis:


but rather a generic one:


It is a bit easier on the eye and also a little bit cheaper.

The wedding will take place on top of a mountain at the
"Alpe Vorderschönbuch" in the "Gunzesrieder Tal"


Unfortunately there are some people that will not be attending the wedding, like Simon's family who could not make the time and also my father and my brother.
My fathers health will not allow it and my brother is looking after him. So I have asked my mother to give me away.

Right, I have to get back to packing for now, but I will post again soon.
I promise! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking you would give it all away online :)