Thursday 28 February 2008

So I was in hospital...

and guess what...
They still don't know what is wrong exactly...
They "hazarded" a number of guesses and we are following up on some of them now, but the best exclamation made by a doctor on the last few weeks was:
"Maybe we can tell you what you have in about 10 to 15 years, when medicine is a bit more advanced..."
I know have a whole entourage of doctors who are poking and prodding me, taking ounce after ounce of my blood in order to discover just what exactly it is that keeps evading them.

I wish Dr. House was real!!!


I meant the fictional character of course, I am quite aware of the fact, that Hugh Laurie is quite alive and kicking...

I would not even mind the rudeness, just as long as someone can tell me what is going on!
My health insurance hates me by the way...
Oh well, gotta take it all with a very large dose of humor (Does that come in a pill bottle as well?)!



Other than that, life goes its usual rather twisted and bumpy way. My eldest decided that she wants to stop dancing, my youngest has serious cat fights with her teacher, Simon is working himself to death and I am fighting the "never ending battle" with the German bureaucracy!

Oh well, such is life!

1 comment:

Mitchypoo said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Must be frustrating to not know what is going on. You must be a little better to be home now? Sending healing thoughts your way.