Thursday 17 January 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 15 (I think)



Thirteen Things I have gone and done these past few Weeks




1…. Joined

Urbis is a creative community with three types of users: creative people,
those who love and support creative people, and those who have opportunities for creative people. It's very creative.
Do come and join me there! Or at least critique my work! Please???

2…. Joined

Sad but true... Go on have a goggle!

3…. Finally gotten back round to writing my book - Well at least a few paragraphs...

4…. Made an interesting acquaintance on MySpace...

5…. Sorted out my tea cupboard, made an Excel Spreadsheet listing all my teas and where they are on the shelf and stuck it to the front of the cupboard...
Even sadder than joining MySpace, I know...

6…. Laid in bed all day with just about the worst headache in quite a while



7…. Run from one doctors appointment to the next... I hate it!!!

8…. Found out that the medication they have me on is in fact a not so distant cousin of heroin!!!



9…. Took down one Christmas tree and put up another...Well, it made the kids happy!!!! (Thats my story and I am sticking to it!)

10…. Made up some Playlists on



Check them out!

11….Watched a bunch of "Law and Order - SVU" episodes and although almost every single one makes me scared for me and my kids and the world it is almost addictive...

12….Talked to the long lost Relatives in the US several times. It is interesting seeing the kids interaction with them. No word from their "father" though...

13….Helped Simon write his essay about "The Allgäu" for his German course, well he wrote and I corrected, a bit... :-)





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






8 comments:

jenn said...

Sounds like you had a busy, interesting week.
Happy tt!

~*angelle*~ said...

I'm a creative sort! I'll have to check out that first site. I also like that you have a tea cupboard and that it's not just there, but organized. I think that's wonderful. But, then, I like tea and organization. :D

Anonymous said...

A few paragraphs a day...

... and you have a whole book!

Danielle said...

I just joined my first social networking site not too long ago, but I joined Zubby. Made an interesting friend there, and made my first playlist :-)

I don't want the headache or the doctors though!

I will check out urbis!

Happy Thurs

Melanie said...

You had quite a busy week! I really hate taking my Christmas tree down..makes the house seem so empty and plain *sigh*.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting list. So far I have managed to stay away from Facebook and MySpace

Ladybug Crossing said...

Thanks for dropping by! You have been very busy. My Space is hot -- or so they tell me. You are totally hip with your myspace account!! Good for you!
I have one, but I never use it.
I got it so I could spy on my kids.

Have a great day.
xo
LBC

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing!