Thursday 10 May 2007

13...第七个部分 (#7)



Thirteen things that are on my mind right now



1…. I am getting fed up with the book I started writing 13 years ago. It is crap and I am going to either re-write or start afresh!

2…. I really, really need to get this apartment sorted. There is stuff everywhere and I am gonna have to sit down and find a place to put things!

3…. I am going to kill my computer... this is the third time I am trying to write this post and it (the PC) keeps dying on me....

4…. My kids are driving me up the wall with their constant arguing...

5…. I am afraid to go to sleep, for fear that my cat is going to pee on me again... I guess I should shut the door to my room?

6…. I want to enter a cooking contest and have to find a cooking partner and test drive the recipe and take pictures and finish the application in the next 10 days!

7…. I have signed up for another course that will bring me one step closer to an BA/MA in Humanities with Literature.

8…. Being apart from Simon is really getting to me at the moment. But he will be here in 2 weeks!

9…. My illness is playing havoc with my ability to string thoughts together at the moment

10…. I need to get more work! I even applied for a translating job.

11…. I need to get a decent "best friend" Don't get me wrong, I have some great friends but not really a best friend anymore. Things have sort of drifted...

12…. I need a break! I want to go and be totally alone for a few weeks, no civilization, no PC, no phones, no people just nothing... Do you think they will let me camp out on the moon for a week?

13…. My mind is filled with so many random, independent thoughts. I feel like my head is about to explode! Why then did I have so much trouble writing this TT?Do you ever feel like a complete nutter? Well, I do...



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

You have a lot on your mind. It sounds like you do need a break from everything! You need a little "me time" so I hope you find a retreat from the everyday hectic soon!!
Thnaks for visiting my site. I'll be posting pics when I get back!

Anonymous said...

You sound stressed! I'd be scared to sleep if my cat might pee on me, too! Hope things slow down for you soon. Hang in there!
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelleht