Saturday 4 April 2009

I forgot...



.. how relaxing Miles Davis can be.

I close my eyes and suddenly...

I sit near a river somewhere, on the grass...
It is nighttime and it is getting a little chilly so I wrap my cardigan around me a little tighter...
Watching people taking a stroll along the waterfront. Behind me the clutter and laughter and talking of people in a Restaurant.
The sound of that longing trumpet...
My body can't help but move to the rhythm..


So I am sitting here - on my couch with a glass of wine - listening to Miles
and I am far, far away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

falls du mal wieder reinschaust, das mit Miles Davis und die Gedanken dazu sind sehr schön.
Neue Bilder - Löwenzahnwiese z.B. - wären schön.
amam

Dave Edney said...

Hi Jeannine

Thought I would use this blog entry to get back in touch with you. Hope you are well and that life is treating you good.

I have been thinking about starting up my Great Unknown blog again over the last 24 hours - suddenly realised how much I enjoyed working on it. Would be nice if you could drop by once in awhile!

Cheers

Dave Edney