Friday 4 April 2008

AI Fever - Who will it be?




Well, I know I haven't posted much, again... To be honest, I don't have the patience to post at the moment but that is a long, boring tale I am quite sure you don't want to hear and frankly I don't feel like telling either!
But just to let you know, that I have not fallen off the radar I am posting my current American Idol favourites here for you.
So who do you think will win?
Personally I can't decide between Brooke and the two Davids.
Carly and Michael are both phenomenal singers and they might actually win it.
Jason is pretty cute and I am sure he will make his way in the music industry and Kristy is going to be a country star but I don't think they will win AI.
Well, we will see :-)
Let me know your favourite in comments!
Oh and I have a new Computer as mine just kept crashing so I am slowly but continuously adding all my programmes, and retrieving all my favs... Tedious, boring work.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, this is what's wrong with the 'net!

I googled "Going Crazy", cause that's how I feel, and this blog about somoneone's American Idol pics was like the 4th thing to come up!

Anonymous said...

Jeanine,

you can surprise, but American idol?

If you don't write we assume,

You are in remission but how?

just curious is all no biggie.

The winter tree's a chill reminder

of friendship cool and still, waiting.

Bulldog