Friday 21 December 2007

Crazy Eight

"Thursday Thirteen" is one post below! Still no winners of the challenge!


Crazy
Tag

I was tagged by Mitchypoo

8 Things I’m passionate about

1. My kids! They are the two reasons that make my life worthwhile. Well, most of the time anyways... LOL

2. My fiancé because he is the third best thing that ever happened to me in my life! I love you Simon!!!!

3. My cats! Even if they wake me up at six o'clock every morning by walking all over me...

4. Music! Without Music life would be so dull! Thank you Dad for introducing me to so much of it!

5. Writing Poetry, without which I would quite often lack for a way to say things!

6. Singing! Two me it is the second best way to express feelings and emotions!

7. Painting! I love to paint! Just don't do nearly as much of it as I would want to!!!!

8. Family! Old and New, nearby and far away, close and estranged! Family is the most important thing in the world! (Should that have been #1?)


8 Things I want to do before I die

1. Marry my fiancé! With our track record of postponing it for one reason or another it might not happen until I am old and grey...

2. See my daughters happy and successful with their life!

3. Travel the world! Or at least as much of it as I can, specifically Bhutan and Nepal!

4. Work on a Peter Jackson Movie (Even if it is only as 25th Make-up Artist Assistant!)

5. Finish a book! The one I started years ago, or the one I started this year or one I may start in the future... I just really want to finish one of them...

6. See may name in Print on the cover of said book!

7. See the world in peace, even if it is only for a day!

8. Have my own house! Or at least rent one that feels like my own!



8 Things I often say

1. "Duh!!!"

2. "Weißt Du?" (You know...?

3. "Stop that, ....Now!!!!!"

4. yelling: "..." (first daughters name)

5. yelling: "..." (second daughters name)

6. yelling: "..." (both their names)

7. "Time to get up. ... Come on, you need to get up. ... You're going to be late. ... Get up now!!!!!!!"

8. "Stop biting my feet!!!!!" (to Gaya (cat) in the mornings when she has not yet been fed"


8 Books I’ve recently or currently reading

1. The five books of "The Belgariad" by David Eddings

2. The five books of "The Malloreon" by David Eddings

3. So far the first five books of the "Deverry Series" by Kathrine Kerr (at the moment I am reading "A time of exile"

4. "Harry Potter - The deathly Hallows" J.K. Rowling

5. "Magyk" and "Flyte" by Angie Sage

6. "The Bartimaeus Trilogy" by Jonathan Stroud

7. Eoin Colfer's "Artemis Fowl" series and I am anxiously awaiting the next one!!!

8. All sorts of poetry by many different authors


8 Songs I could listen to over and over (as we are talking songs I won't mention the numerous pieces of classical music)




8 Things that attract me to my best friends

1. Honesty

2. Loyalty

3. Humor

4. The Differences

5. The Similarities

6. Authenticity

7. The fact that they actually want to be my friends...

8. That I can be myself with them, without having to worry about whether they will still talk to me tomorrow...


8 People I think should do Crazy 8s


1. Ramblings of Sahm because I have not kept up with her Blog much and feel guilty...

2. Living Hope because she is simply a great person I would find her answers very interesting

3. Opinion Minions for the same reason as #1

4. Toms' Hideaways because I think he needs to post fewer pictures and let us know more about him :-)

5. Two Write Hands I have to admit that it is the same reason as #1 and #3

6. By the Way because I think that she is almost as nuts as I am ... :-)

7. Writer Cramps because she is German and I live in Germany...

8. For all the world to see because I had promised her a long time ago to do something for her and then never got round to it... So this is my way of saying "I am sorry" and at the same time giving her the opportunity to send a few choice words my way for being tagged! And because I think she is a fantastic writer!

5 comments:

Gattina said...

I think we have a lot in commun besides your Simon of course and singing (I don't like to sing because I sing like a metalic saw.
Now I regret that I am German, because I am not very good in memes but I will keep it in mind when I have a day where I don't know what to write. Anyway thank you that you thought of me !!

Anonymous said...

Will do...

Unknown said...

Is German your native language? Your English is flawless. This was interesting...fun to get to know you a little bit. BTW, what kind of stuff do you like to write about when you say you want to finish a book?

Anonymous said...

Wow some great inspirations here, I am going to lick my pencil and start making my own list before the year is out!

Emily Suess said...

Thanks for the tag! I hope to get to this either today or tomorrow.